2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Midday Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies are up at 1 p.m.: CSX rose $1.21 or 3.5 percent, to $35.19. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $1.69 or 2.5 percent, to $68.50. Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. rose ...
- Canada to speed up plans to toughen security laws: PM Harper
OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Thursday the government will expedite plans to give more powers of detention and surveillance to security agencies in the wake of an attack on Parliament. "They need to be much strengthened, and I assure you, Mr. Speaker, that work which is already under way will be expedited," he told the House of Commons, one day after a gunman launched an attack on Parliament and was shot dead. (Reporting by Randall Palmer; Editing by Peter Galloway)
- US announces $840M to improve medical care
- Massive cheating scandal at UNC involved athletes
- Pat Robertson calls gay rights activists 'terrorists'
A day after his controversial comments about AIDS were obliterated by Anderson Cooper, the conservative televangelist called gay rights activists “terrorists."
- Judge nixes Teresa Giudice's halfway house bid
- Why no one cares about the World Series anymore
- Renee Zellweger: 'People don't know me in my 40s'