2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- U.S., Canadian jets intercept 8 Russian aircraft
- Duncan slams Jindal's Common Core lawsuit: 'Take politics out, take presidential ambitions out, do the …
- Final Glance: Chemicals companies
Shares of some top chemicals companies were mixed at the close of trading: Dow Chemical Co. fell $.10 or .2 percent, to $53.49. DuPont Co. rose $.05 or .1 percent, to $71.25.
- Exclusive: Hyundai directors kept in dark on size of $10 billion land bid - sources
By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor and two listed affiliates did not seek board clearance for the size of their record $10 billion bid for a plot of land in Seoul, more than triple its appraised value, four board members of the companies told Reuters. Thursday's winning bid for the land sent shares in Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors and Hyundai Mobis plunging, wiping out $8 billion in shareholder value, and sparked howls of protest from investors, rekindling worries about corporate governance at South Korea's conglomerates, or chaebol. ...
- A speedy, kitchen sink approach to pumpkin bread
- Some Kansas ballots to have no Democrat for Senate
- Paris installs glass panels in a test to end love locks
- Tropical storm Polo threatens battered Mexican resort of Los Cabos
SAN JOSE DEL CABO (Reuters) - Tropical storm Polo barreled nearer on Friday to the Mexican Pacific resort of Los Cabos where thousands of troops were restoring order following widespread chaos caused by Hurricane Odile at the start of the week. Odile plowed into the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula on Sunday as a category 3 hurricane, causing major damage to beach resorts and sparking widespread looting. The U.S. ...