2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Texas patient confirmed as first Ebola case diagnosed in U.S.
- 4 House Remodeling Projects Worth Every Cent
Remodeling your home before you put it on the market is becoming a smart sales tactic; For 2014, the cost-value ratio, which expresses the resale value as a percentage of construction cost, stands at 66.1 percent, up 5.5 points over the last year and the largest increase since 2005, according to Remodeling magazine’s 2014 cost vs. value report. “Significantly, for the first time in four years, improved resale value of residential housing had more of an influence on the cost-value ratio than construction costs,” according to the magazine. “A modest 2.2 percent increase in average national construction costs was more than offset by an 11.5 percent improvement in average national resale value.”
- Mystery over N. Korean leader fuels health rumors
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea's authoritarian leader makes no public appearances for three weeks, skipping a high-profile event he usually attends. An official documentary shows him limping and overweight and mentions his "discomfort." What follows is a smorgasbord of media speculation about what's eating Kim Jong Un.
- U.S., British strikes seek to reverse jihadist advances
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect's sister appears in court for alleged bomb threat
- SlimCleaner Free review
Clean and optimize your PC with a crowd-sourced approach
- 10 things Starbucks won't tell you
- Drone captures Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests from above