2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Report: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane
BEIJING (AP) — Vietnamese media reported that authorities have detected signals from a missing Malaysia Airlines flight off the southwestern coast of Vietnam on Saturday, hours after the flight went missing during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
- PBS' O'Brien says he'll be OK after losing arm
- Search expands nationwide for missing Md. girl
- No. 1 Florida routs Kentucky, goes 18-0 in SEC
- Hawk Attacking a Water Balloon in Slow-Mo Makes for Awesome Footage
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida woman who was 9 months pregnant and her family became ill after eating meat tainted with LSD.
- Bank told to pay $3.2M for 'shocking' foreclosure
A New Mexico judge has issued a $3.2 million judgment against Wells Fargo & Co. for foreclosing on a man's home after his death, even though he had a purchased an insurance policy through the bank that ...
- Was Bob Costas' Pinkeye Caused by Botched Botox?
Bob Costas's Olympics pinkeye may have an inglorious explanation, Andrew Garfield clarifies the Batkid situation, and Martha Stewart has been saying amazing things on Reddit. The 2014 Winter Olympics are a distant memory by now, so distant that many of us wonder if we'd perhaps dreamt it entirely? Yet certain hazy images linger our in our collective consciousness: A four-ringed Olympics logo; Yes, if you recall, Bob Costas brought his A-game to the Sochi Olympics, but unfortunately it was mostly an A-game for eye infections.