2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Today in History
Today is Monday, Sept. 22, the 265th day of 2014. There are 100 days left in the year. Autumn arrives at 10:29 p.m. Eastern time.
- US stocks drop as China, oil weigh on markets
- Governor confident ambush suspect will be caught
- Detroit tells judge: We can't give away free water
- New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot
A television reporter quit her job on live TV with a big four-letter flourish after revealing she owns a medical marijuana business and intends to press for legalization of recreational pot in Alaska. ...
- Philanthropies, including Rockefellers, and investors pledge $50 billion fossil fuel divestment
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Rockefellers, who made their vast fortune on oil, and other philanthropies and high-wealth individuals on Monday will announce pledges to divest a total of $50 billion from fossil fuel investments. The Global Divest-Invest coalition will announce new pledges and members one day before 120 heads of state address the United Nations on how their countries will contribute to a global effort to halt a dangerous rise in temperatures. ...
- Focus on UVa employee in student's disappearance