2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Top tweets of 2012
Obama, Justin Bieber and Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang have garnered the highest number of retweets this year.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Ardelyx Inc. rose 33.7 percent to $19.00. Lakeland Industries Inc. rose 29.6 percent to $9.01. Angie's List Inc. rose 19.2 ...
- Court: Democrats don't need Kansas Senate nominee
- Yoga pants too distracting for boys? A N.D. school cracks down on girls
A North Dakota high school assembly on the school dress code – stipulating that yoga pants and skinny jeans must be appropriately covered – was expected to last five minutes.
- Hong Kong protests hit China's National Day: Live Report
- Oslo latest city to drop out of 2022 Olympic race
The Olympics that no one seems to want is down to just two candidates.
- Qantas puts world's largest plane on longest route
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protesters: security firm
BOSTON (Reuters) - Cybersecurity researchers have uncovered a computer virus that spies on Apple Inc's iOS operating system for the iPhone and iPad, and they believe it is targeting pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong. The malicious software, known as Xsser, is capable of stealing text messages, photos, call logs, passwords and other data from Apple mobile devices, researchers with Lacoon Mobile Security said on Tuesday. They uncovered the spyware while investigating similar malware for Google Inc's Android operating system last week that also targeted Hong Kong protesters. ...
- Police chief: Officer's comments 'unacceptable'