This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the pennies swallowed by the Jack Russell terrier named Jack. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)

Associated Press
This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the pennies swallowed by the Jack Russell terrier named Jack. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)
This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the pennies swallowed by the Jack Russell terrier named Jack. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)
View Comments (0)