2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: America's Most Popular Attractions
From Disneyland to Dollywood, Yahoo! searches for travel spots are all over the map. Here, the top 10 travel destinations sought out on the Web. -- By Claudine Zap, Yahoo!
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.: Brightcove Inc. fell 37.1 percent to $6.46. Silicon Laboratories Inc. fell 13.9 percent to $40.30. Maxim Integrated Products Inc. fell ...
- Midday Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: CSX fell $.01 or percent, to $31.09. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.47 or .7 percent, to $68.64. Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. fell $.64 ...
- Neymar's brain on auto-pilot - Japan neurologists
Brazilian superstar Neymar's brain activity while dancing past opponents is less than 10 percent the level of amateur players, suggesting he plays as if on auto-pilot, according to Japanese neurologists. Results of brain scans conducted on Neymar in February this year indicated minimal cerebral function when he rotated his ankle and point to the Barcelona striker's wizardry being uncannily natural. "From MRI images we discovered Neymar's brain activity to be less than 10 percent of an amateur player," researcher Eiichi Naito told AFP on Friday. The findings were published in the Swiss journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience following a series of motor skills tests carried out on the 22-year-old Neymar and several other athletes in Barcelona in February this year.
- Taiwan plane survivor crawls out, phones dad
- Anna Kendrick’s Guide to Avoiding Getting Hathaway’d, Before It's Too Late
- Doctor fired back at gunman in hospital attack
- Hamas tunnel threat at center of war with Israel
- Malaysian cyclist reprimanded for Gaza protest