2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Astronomical Wonders
Once-in-a-lifetime astronomical events and monumental scientific achievements drove people to look to the skies and online on Yahoo! throughout 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Republican Robert Duvall Bolts GOP
- Mother says priest told her son to, ‘Rot in hell’
- Cuddlers soothe babies too sick, tiny to go home
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald's
CINCINNATI (AP) — An Indiana couple has been jailed in Ohio on child endangering charges because police say they overdosed on heroin in a McDonald's play area.
- Woman's 90-Pound Mucus-Filled Tumor Surgically Removed
A woman who complained of a rapidly expanding waistline was surprised to discover an unusual cause of her girth: an 88-lb., mucus-filled ovarian tumor. Mucus-filled ovarian cysts, known as mucinous cystadenomas, are fairly common, and most often strike women ages 30 to 50, said Dr. Jonathan Herman, an obstetric surgeon at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, N.Y., who was not involved in the woman's case. "When you cut it open, mucus just comes pouring out," Herman told Live Science. "Mucus is very heavy, so they grow to a large size."
- Mariah Carey's Sexy New Bikini Pics
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Hunter bags 500-pound wild boar you have to see to believe