2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Female Fights
It's an odd notion, really, that a group making up a tad more than half the American population needs its worth to be considered separately. However, female accomplishments—and political imbroglios—certainly triggered feverish online searches on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Today in History
Today is Wednesday, September 17, the 260th day of 2014. There are 105 days left in the year.
- Polish fears of Russia run high on war anniversary
- 'Lone wolves in America' encouraged to attack Times Square, Las Vegas: report
- No Fed rate hikes until 2016: Strategist
- Moscow warns against panic as ruble plunges to historic lows
- Woods says strength is back, but not swing
WINDEMERE, Fla. (AP) — Tiger Woods is too busy in the gym to find a new swing coach, or even swing a golf club.
- Landmark fracking study finds no water pollution
- Ferguson protesters call anew to remove prosecutor
CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) — Protesters seeking the immediate arrest of the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot an unarmed 18-year-old loudly disrupted another government meeting Tuesday, renewing calls to remove the county prosecutor investigating the case and vowing political retaliation against an elected official tied to the prosecutor.