2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: International Affairs
Between exiled activists, embassy assaults, murderous wives, imprisoned punk bands, and abandoned Italian cruise ships, there was enough international intrigue in the news to fill 20 versions of "Skyfall." Here are 10 international news stories that generated the most searches on Yahoo! in 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Final Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies were mixed at the close of trading: CSX rose $.05 or .2 percent, to $32.39. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.96 or 1.3 percent, to $74.89. Canadian Pacific Railway ...
- Jack Ma set to be one of the world's 20 richest?
- Alison Sweeney's Fitness Secrets
- Nigeria sent $9.3 million cash for arms in SAfrica
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — A Nigerian watchdog group Friday demanded an international investigation into the Nigerian government for flying $9.3 million in cash to South Africa to buy weapons.
- U.S. strikes jihadist training camp as France to join air war
- Wall St little changed as Oracle fall counters Alibaba hype
By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed mid-session on Friday after Alibaba's strong debut was offset by falling technology shares as Oracle and Yahoo stumbled. The Dow and S&P 500 set fresh record highs in morning trading, supported by the Federal Reserve's commitment earlier this week to keeping interest rates at rock-bottom levels. ...
- Sheriff: Burned armpit hair led to Idaho car crash
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced