2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Most Impressive Animals
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Mother says priest told her son to, ‘Rot in hell’
- Republican Robert Duvall Bolts GOP
- Hunter bags 500-pound wild boar you have to see to believe
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald's
CINCINNATI (AP) — An Indiana couple has been jailed in Ohio on child endangering charges because police say they overdosed on heroin in a McDonald's play area.
- Woman's 90-Pound Mucus-Filled Tumor Surgically Removed
A woman who complained of a rapidly expanding waistline was surprised to discover an unusual cause of her girth: an 88-lb., mucus-filled ovarian tumor. Mucus-filled ovarian cysts, known as mucinous cystadenomas, are fairly common, and most often strike women ages 30 to 50, said Dr. Jonathan Herman, an obstetric surgeon at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, N.Y., who was not involved in the woman's case. "When you cut it open, mucus just comes pouring out," Herman told Live Science. "Mucus is very heavy, so they grow to a large size."
- Cuddlers soothe babies too sick, tiny to go home
- New poll has Hillary Clinton crushing GOP 2016 rivals in Iowa. So?
It’s another week, another sparkly poll for Hillary Rodham Clinton! In the latest example of her statistical dominance of the 2016 presidential pre-game, a Quinnipiac survey released Thursday finds former Secretary of State Clinton well ahead of any number of possible GOP rivals among voters in Iowa. In a hypothetical Hawkeye State matchup between Clinton and Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, Clinton leads by 10 percentage points, according to Quinnipiac.
- Mariah Carey's Sexy New Bikini Pics