2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Most searched-for cities
One point we've gathered from the millions of searches on Yahoo! -- our users let their fingers do the traveling. We've tracked surges of searches on the Web to these top cities in the last year to see what most captures the attention of vacationers. And it's a diverse and at times surprising list. Here, the most searched-for cities on Yahoo!. -- By Claudine Zap, Yahoo!
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Oh Baby: Giving Birth 10 Times May Reduce Mom's Cancer Risk
Women who give birth to 10 or more children may have a reduced risk of cancer, a new study from Finland suggests. Researchers examined cancer risk in nearly 5,000 Finish women who gave birth at least 10 times before 2010. Over a three-decade period, there were 656 cases of cancer in these women, about 200 fewer cases than would be expected based on cancer rates in the general Finnish population, the study found. In fact, the rate of new cancer cases was 24 percent lower among women who delivered 10 or more babies compared to those in the general population, the researchers said.
- State Department: 3 Americans on missing plane
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Plane makes emergency stop due to unruly passenger
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A Southwest Airlines flight made an emergency landing in Oregon because of an unruly passenger who demanded multiple glasses of wine, displayed gang signs he said were for Jesus and frightened the flight crew, according to federal court documents.
- Here's what really happens if you don't file your taxes
- Eat Your Own Words, Debbie Wasserman Schultz
At the end of 2013, Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had some nasty words for yours truly. Irked that I used my Twitter feed to criticize her Obamacare propaganda efforts, Wasserman Schultz snarked back at me:
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
NEW YORK (AP) — A 75-year-old New York woman found her fortune in a cookie.
- Jessica Simpson Shares Sexy Slim Pics, Reaches Weight Loss Goal