2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Most Viral Photos
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Early Glance: Specialty Retail companies
Shares of some top specialty retail companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Autozone Inc. fell $4.94 or 1.0 percent, to $510.23. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. rose $.20 or .3 percent, to $61.65. Best Buy rose $.60 or ...
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks
A look at Nasdaq 10 most-active stocks at 1 p.m.: Apple Inc. rose .4 percent to $94.34 with 24,894,600 shares traded. Applied Materials Inc. fell 1.1 percent to $22.66 with 17,046,700 shares traded. Cisco ...
- Next big Windows 8.1 update reportedly coming soon
Microsoft may be getting ready to release its second scheduled Windows 8.1 update of the year. Known as Windows 8.1 Update 2, the upcoming release is apparently smaller than Update 1, which was released earlier this year, and will arrive on “Patch Tuesday,” which is apparently scheduled for August 12 according to a leaked image posted on Russian website PCPortal.org.ru. It’s not clear what new features will be included in Windows 8.1 Update 2, or whether the update will only bring improvements and bug fixes. Neowin says the update will be smaller than the previous one, and may bring only “enhancements to stability rather than front end features.” Similarly, it’s not known whether the Start menu will return this year via Update
- iPhone 6 in 4.7 or 5.5 Inches: Which Will You Buy?
- Mysterious white flags appear atop Brooklyn Bridge
- Social Media Posts Show Last Moments of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 Victims
- Md. parents allegedly locked up autistic twin sons
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) — A Maryland couple is accused of keeping their autistic, 22-year-old twin sons locked in a basement room at night with no furniture and only a tiny window for light.
- Expectations rising for Apple ahead of iPhone upgrades