2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Top News Stories
In a year mostly dominated by power politics and a presidential election, Mother Nature reminded us in November of her strength and authority. A spate of shootings and odd crimes captivated the news shows and online media.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Mall Cop-Turned Viral Sensation Doesn’t Regret Tasering Mom
- 'It's all love here': Will NBA stars follow Rodman to North Korea?
A roundup of global news
- Michelle Beadle, WWE Join Forces To Honor The Troops
- Rebels said to control some S. Sudan oil fields
- Selena Gomez Is Over It
Today in celebrity gossip: Selena Gomez cancels her world tour, William and Kate's text messages are adorable, and Kanye West has been unmasked as the mastermind behind the Kardashians' insane Christmas card. Selena Gomez, the tiny 21-year-old best known for chastely hugging Justin Bieber in front of cameras as well as starring in Spring Breakers, The Wizards of Waverly Place, and selling millions upon millions of scream-sung .mp3s, has abruptly canceled her upcoming world tour with little explanation.
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Parents upset over school’s “Silent Night” lyrics-switcheroo
One of the most iconic Christmas songs of all time, “Silent Night,” got a rewrite by an intermediate school in Long Island, and it has some parents pretty flustered.
- Phil Robertson and A&E Fight Not About 1st Amendment, Expert Says