2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: ITT Educational Services Inc. rose 38.0 percent to $12.68. Wayfair Inc. rose 11.7 percent to $30.02. Cleco ...
- Climate talks told to ease rifts as heat busts record
- Polish ex-minister quoted saying Putin offered to divide Ukraine with Poland
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's parliamentary speaker, Radoslaw Sikorski, has been quoted as saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to Poland's then leader in 2008 that they divide Ukraine between themselves. Sikorski, who until September served as Poland's foreign minister, was quoted telling U.S. website Politico that Putin made the proposal during Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk's visit to Moscow in 2008 - although he later said some of the interview had been "overinterpreted". "He wanted us to become participants in this partition of Ukraine ... ...
- Twins separated at birth share incredible reunion story
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
- Larry Flynt's daughter hurt in Ohio car accident
The daughter of Hustler publisher Larry Flynt has been seriously injured in an Ohio car accident and is hospitalized in critical condition. The Dayton Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/1wXjbZK ) 47-year-old ...
- Pumping for change: 'The Oracle of Oil' T. Boone Pickens on low gas prices and keeping them that way
- Ebola quarantine ends for Thomas Eric Duncan’s fiancee, but not her heartache