2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- India's jet-set tycoons crash to earth
- German families to sue Ukraine over MH17 crash
German relatives of three people killed in the downing of Malaysia Airline Flight 17 plan to sue Ukraine for negligence, a lawyer for the families said Sunday. Weekly Bild am Sonntag reported that lawyer ...
- US Secretary of State Kerry meets Iran's Zarif
- Mexicans Are Generally Pissed About Miley Cyrus Flossing a Butt with Their Flag
- Overwhelmed west Africa ramps up Ebola response
- India, China quietly struggle in Indian Ocean
NEW DELHI (AP) — At first glance, it looks like a diplomatic love-fest. There was Chinese President Xi Jinping, toasting the birthday of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a quiet dinner earlier this week in Modi's home state. There were the two leaders, deep in conversation as they walked along the Sabarmati River, Xi dressed in a Nehru jacket.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program
By Parisa Hafezi and Louis Charbonneau UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iran is ready to work with the United States and its allies to stop Islamic State militants, but would like to see more flexibility on Iran's uranium enrichment program, senior Iranian officials told Reuters. The comments from the officials, who asked not to be named, highlight how difficult it may be for the Western powers to keep the nuclear negotiations separate from other regional conflicts. Iran wields influence in the Syrian civil war and on the Iraqi government, which is fighting the advance of Islamic State fighters. ...
- At a Glance: the business dealings of Jeb Bush