2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Burkina Faso: 2nd soldier says he's president
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
By Joel Page FORT KENT Maine (Reuters) - Declaring Ebola fears in the United States "not entirely rational," a judge rejected Maine's bid for a quarantine on a nurse who treated victims of the disease in West Africa but tested negative for it, and instead imposed limited restrictions. Nurse Kaci Hickox's challenge of Maine's 21-day quarantine became a key battleground for the dispute between officials in some U.S. states who have imposed strict quarantines on health workers returning from three Ebola-ravaged West African countries and the federal government, which opposes such measures. ...
- Drivers scramble for flying cash on Md. highway
- Ebola quarantine: why judge sided with nurse Kaci Hickox
A state judge in Maine has sided with nurse Kaci Hickox and rejected a request by state officials that her movements be restricted out of an abundance of caution over her recent exposure to the Ebola virus while treating patients in West Africa.
- Hillary Clinton heckled by immigration activists in Maryland
- Chelsea Handler quits Instagram after her topless Putin spoof pic is pulled
- Study: Mislabeled shrimp at restaurants, grocers