2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Belgian claiming to be king's daughter passes DNA test hurdle
- From gangsta rapper to Islamist militant
- Weird Earth Movement After Japan Earthquake Finally Explained
- Family of woman jailed in Iran for watching volleyball match seeks help to free her
- Duncan slams Jindal's Common Core lawsuit: 'Take politics out, take presidential ambitions out, do the …
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State
By Oliver Holmes and Alexandria Sage BAGHDAD/PARIS (Reuters) - French jets struck a suspected Islamic State target in Iraq for the first time on Friday, expanding a U.S.-led military campaign against militants who have seized a third of the country and also control large parts of neighboring Syria. President Francois Hollande said Rafale jets hit "a logistics depot of the terrorists" near the city of Mosul, which has been held by Islamic State for more than three months. It promised more operations in coming days. The French military action, which follows U.S. ...
- Russian fighters intercepted by U.S. near Alaska
- Israel-Palestinian 'solution' to be put to UN Security Council
Paris (AFP) - A "solution to the conflict" between the Israelis and Palestinians will be put to the UN Security Council, French President Francois Hollande said Friday after meeting Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas in Paris.