2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Obsessions
Here are the top 10 obsessions that, as ranked by their search volume and percentage spike compared with 2011 on Yahoo!.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Today in History
Today is Sunday, Sept. 21, the 264th day of 2014. There are 101 days left in the year.
- These Outrageously Long iPhone Lines Just Won't Go Away
- India, China quietly struggle in Indian Ocean
NEW DELHI (AP) — At first glance, it looks like a diplomatic love-fest. There was Chinese President Xi Jinping, toasting the birthday of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a quiet dinner earlier this week in Modi's home state. There were the two leaders, deep in conversation as they walked along the Sabarmati River, Xi dressed in a Nehru jacket.
- Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
- U.S., Canadian jets intercept 8 Russian aircraft
- AP Interview: El-Sissi, Egypt and the terror fight
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
By James Pearson SEOUL (Reuters) - An American recently sentenced to six years hard labor by a North Korean court pretended to have secret U.S. information and was deliberately arrested in a bid to become famous and meet U.S. missionary Kenneth Bae in a North Korean prison, state media said on Saturday. Matthew Miller, 25, of Bakersfield, California, had prepared his story in advance and written in a notebook that he was seeking refuge after failing in an attempt to collect information about the U.S. government, state media said. ...
- Mayweather asked to appear before boxing officials