2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Top 10 Searches
Chalk up another one for the voter: People may have been wearied by the negative campaigns, but they persevered through the slog of politics and made "elections" the year's most searched term. The fifth iteration of an Apple smartphone, a glorious gathering of athletes, the passing of a superstar, and a bevy of celebrities—including one duchess—also mesmerized online audiences in 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Boulder Brands Inc. fell 24.4 percent to $9.62. Angie's List Inc. fell 19.4 percent to $6.67. Altisource Ptfl Sol fell 18.2 ...
- UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Man warns Obama 'don't touch my girlfriend.' How did president handle it?
- Bank robber who bummed cigarette gets 10 years
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A bank robber who stopped during his escape to bum a cigarette off a construction worker has been sentenced to 10 years in prison by a federal judge in Pittsburgh.
- Ingrown Toenail? How to Snip It the Right Way
Nobody likes ingrown toenails, and when you get one, your instinct may be to clip off the offending bit.
- West Indies seeks urgent crisis talks with India
- Pistorius spends first night in single jail cell
- Ottawa shootings: Kevin Vickers, parliament's sergeant-at-arms, hailed as hero