2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Top Searches on Yahoo! Mobile
A look at this year's 10 most-searched terms on Yahoo! Mobile.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Palestinians, Israeli police clash at Jerusalem holy site
Israeli police arrested 16 Palestinians at one of Jerusalem's most revered and politically sensitive holy sites on Sunday as they dispersed protesters opposed to any Jewish attempts to pray there. A police spokesman said officers used stun grenades to disperse dozens of rioters, who threw rocks and firecrackers at them at the site revered by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary and by Jews as the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem's walled Old City. Five Palestinians were also slightly hurt, a Muslim clergyman said. Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the plaza near the al Aqsa mosque had remained open to visitors during the clash, which was confined to a small area.
- Rep. Michael McCaul Expresses Concern Over Potential Marathon Terrorist Copycat
- Egypt: Ex-army chief, leftist to run for president
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- Italy awards world’s best pizza maker title to Australian chef
- GRIEVING DAUGHTER ANTICIPATES EACH MOTHER'S DAY WITH DREAD
DEAR ABBY: It has been a year since my mother passed away. The month of February was especially tough because it was the month of her birthday and also the month in which she died. Mother's Day will be here soon, and I'm already feeling bitter, anticipating all of the commercials, advertising, brunches and everything. I don't want to be bitter about Mother's Day, but I am. How do people typically celebrate Mother's Day when they have lost their mother? -- JODY IN KEARNEY, NEB. DEAR JODY: Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. ...
- Iran vice president says row over reactor resolved