BAGHDAD (AP) — Police: Gunmen kill 13 soldiers on Iraqi base; death toll rises to 82 in bloodiest day of year.
Explore Related Content
- More arrests after grisly U.K. terror attack1 hr 43 mins ago
- Cleveland hero gets hamburgers for life reward 1 hr 28 mins ago
- Get ready for an ‘extremely active’ hurricane season 2 hrs 15 mins ago
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia points classification after stage 18
May 23 (Infostrada Sports) - Points Classification Giro d'Italia after Stage 18 on Thursday 1. Mark Cavendish (Britain / Omega Pharma - Quick-Step) 113 2. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) 109 3. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 103 4. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) 94 5. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) 89 6. Giovanni Visconti (Italy / Movistar) 86 7. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) 86 8. Elia Viviani (Italy / Cannondale) 72 9. Ramunas Navardauskas (Lithuania / Garmin) 65 10. Giacomo Nizzolo (Italy / RadioShack) 61
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
There's a happy ending to the story of a dog, found alive in the rubble after a massive tornado devastated Moore, Oklahoma: she's been reunited with her owner.
- The Gruesome Details of London's Horrifying Machete Attack
An attack in broad daylight in London on Wednesday is drawing a swift response — and a possible terror link — from the highest authorities. Reports suggest two men chased down another man with their car before getting out, attacking him with a machete, and dragging him through the city streets.
- Florida high school suspends teacher for touching girl on head with banana
Is a cigar sometimes just a cigar? That debate will remain unresolved, but The Daily Caller can say with confidence that a banana is definitely not always just a banana at North Marion High School near Ocala, Fla.
- Obama prom photos, big hair and all: Were those the good old days?
It’s like finding out that your parents had a life before you came into the picture, or that your first-grade teacher doesn’t always wear sensible shoes and go by Mrs. Cooper.
- Is Greek yogurt hurting the environment?
Good for your body; terrible for the planet
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Investigators searching for a 15-year-old Iowa girl who was abducted this week have recovered her backpack along with one belonging to a 12-year-old who escaped from the kidnapper.