You better start getting ready, powder lovers, because winter is coming. Over the weekend the higher elevations of Montana and Wyoming received snow Saturday night into Sunday. Snow totals at Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, Montana ranged from one to three inches and we've rounded up a few photos from the ski area webcams that show all the fluffy goodness. And while a high-elevation dusting of snow in August isn't a powder day by any means, it does mean that it's nearly time to put the swimsuits away and start thinking about skiing. Yeehaw!
· August snow, heavy rain in parts of Montana [KRTV]
· Slideshow: August snow at Bridger Bowl [NBC Montana]
· Presenting the Top 5 Ways to Get Stoked For Winter NOW! [Curbed Ski]
· It's April?!? Powder Turns in Aspen Will Make You Jealous [Curbed Ski]
· Forget Calling In Sick, Just Give Your Boss This Letter [Curbed Ski]
· The Snow Was DEEP at Wolf Creek This Weekend, Here's Proof [Curbed Ski]
- Sports & Recreation