Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxlfnx/travel_insurance) has announced the addition of the "Travel Insurance and Assistance in Turkey" report to their offering.
Finaccord's report titled Travel Insurance and Assistance in Turkey is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Turkey.
It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2008 to 2012 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by destination (between EU countries, non-EU European countries, North America and the rest of the world) and by type of journey (between holiday and business trips);
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Turkey between 2008 and 2012 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 120 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Turkey, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2016 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2008 to 2012.
The report, which represents an update and expansion to previous Finaccord studies on the subject, is accompanied by an Excel PartnerBASE dataset that details the travel insurance partnerships of each of the travel trade, transportation and financial organisations covered, plus a convenient market data annexe, also in Excel format. This annexe can be used as a convenient source of data already in Excel format which means that there is no need for users to re-enter data from the PDF report into their own Excel worksheets.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxlfnx/travel_insurance
- Travel & Tourism
- Sectors & Industries
- Travel Insurance