Rovio is working on a game that will be a must-have for anyone who’s ever felt sorry for crushing digital green pigs with rocks and lumber, Pocket-Lint reports. A new edition of Rovio’s hugely successful Angry Birds series that’s set to be released this December will actually let users play from the perspective of the villainous green pigs that have long been the game’s chief antagonists. According to Pocket-Lint, the game will revolve around efforts to help the pigs hold onto the eggs they’ve stolen from the birds and will involve launching the pigs against the birds using the game’s trademark oversized slingshots. Why it took so long for the pigs to acquire such sophisticated slingshot technology is anyone’s guess, but this should definitely be an intriguing addition to the series.
- National Weather Service gets big computing boost Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Rocket blasts off from Florida carrying new GPS satellite Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- NASA telescope's planet-hunting days may be over Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- World's Smallest Liquid Droplets Created in Atom Smasher LiveScience.com - 9 hrs ago
- Swine Flu Found in Elephant Seals LiveScience.com - 10 hrs ago
- Human Cloning? Stem Cell Advance Reignites Ethics Debate LiveScience.com - 10 hrs ago
- Memorial Day Countdown: Will the Jersey Shore Be Ready? LiveScience.com - 12 hrs ago