While all four major U.S. carriers have announced upcoming availability of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S III smartphone, only two have given a solid release date. T-Mobile and Sprint both announced that the handset will be available starting June 21st, while AT&T and Verizon have remained tight-lipped regarding a potential release date. According to Droid Matters, however, after preordering the device from AT&T, the company states that orders are scheduled to begin shipping on June 18th. At the same time, Droid-Life also reports that Verizon’s orders will ship by July 9th. According to one of our readers, however, Best Buy expects Verizon’s Galaxy S III to ship by June 28th, and an image of the Best Buy receipt mentioning that date can be viewed after the break.
Explore Related Content
- Galaxy S4 helped Samsung outsell Apple for the first time since …
- Apple seen withstanding Galaxy S4 onslaught as iPhone sales ‘remain …
- WATCH: Jay-Z reveals his new career as a phone salesman
- T-Mobile ahead of schedule with MetroPCS merger
- AT&T launches push-to-talk service for iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active launches June 21st on AT&T for $199 …
- Samsung accidentally confirms upcoming Galaxy S4 Zoom
More Tech News
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Video shows Justin Bieber running into a photographer with his white Ferrari in Hollywood, but police say there was no crime and the injuries aren't life-threatening.
- 3 charged in Ohio with enslaving mother, daughter
CLEVELAND (AP) — Three Ohioans are accused of enslaving a mentally disabled young mother and her daughter over two years.
- Russell Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce over text message
Russell Brand sure knows how to treat a lady. Especially his wife.
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- 3 charged with enslaving disabled Ohio mom, child
ASHLAND, Ohio (AP) — A mentally disabled woman charged with shoplifting a candy bar asked to be jailed because three people "had been mean to her" — then went on to tell authorities about her time spent in unfathomably cruel servitude, along with her young daughter, at the hands of three people, authorities said Tuesday.
- Optimism fading, Brazil protests put leaders on alert
By Paulo Prada RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - When more than 200,000 protesters took to the streets across Brazil on Monday night, they demanded a dizzying array of improvements - from halting the fast rise of prices to cleaning up government corruption. If one message stood out, it was that Brazilians are no longer willing to accept the rosy outlook that politicians in Latin America's biggest country have been painting for years. Until recently, Brazil was one of the world's most envied economies. ...
- Playmate admits helping boyfriend in US illegally
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A former Playboy Playmate has admitted helping her Canadian boyfriend after he illegally entered the United States in northern New York last summer.