From the looks of it, Samsung’s (005930) flagship Galaxy S III smartphone may be among the first non-Nexus Android devices to be updated to Jelly Bean. According to a YouTube video from AndroidMX, the South Korean manufacturer’s Jelly Bean update is rather far along and could be arriving sooner than we once thought. The video walk-through reveals that Samsung’s update will have almost no visual changes thanks to the TouchWiz user interface, but it will include enhanced notifications and Google Now. The company previously promised that a Jelly Bean update would be available by the end of August, although it did not indicate which markets would receive the update first. The video showing Jelly Bean running on A Galaxy S III can be seen below.
Samsung’s unreleased Jelly Bean update hits Galaxy S III early [video]By Dan Graziano | BGR News – Wed, Aug 15, 2012
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
1 - 4 of 20
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 4 of 48
MORE TECH NEWS HEADLINES
- Landmark museum to reopen as most energy-efficient … Tech It Up! - Wed, Feb 27, 2013
- Wireless show expected to draw crowds … Associated Press - Fri, Feb 22, 2013
- Why every rival tech company should … BGR.com - Tue, Feb 26, 2013
- With an Android backup plan already … BGR.com - Tue, Feb 26, 2013
- Internet advertisers kill text-based … Tech It Up! - Wed, Feb 20, 2013