AT&T on Monday announced that it has added seven additional markets to its 4G LTE network. The nation’s second largest carrier now covers nearly 80 million people across 47 markets with its high-speed network. AT&T covers more than 260 million people when including its HSPA+ network in its “4G” figures, however. The company’s latest markets include Greensboro-Winston Salem, N.C.; Corpus Christi, Texas; Gainesville, Ga.; Buffalo, NY; Burlington, Vt.; Wichita, Kan; and Cleveland, Ohio. By the end of 2013, AT&T expects to provide LTE coverage to all major U.S. metro areas.
- National Weather Service gets big computing boost Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Rocket blasts off from Florida carrying new GPS satellite Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- NASA telescope's planet-hunting days may be over Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Memorial Day Countdown: Will the Jersey Shore Be Ready? LiveScience.com - 1 hr 0 mins ago
- 5 Salary Negotiation Mistakes to Avoid LiveScience.com - 1 hr 0 mins ago
- 'Crazy' Ants Driving Out Fire Ants in Southeast LiveScience.com - 11 hrs ago
- College Women Don't Need to Binge to Over-Drink LiveScience.com - 14 hrs ago