Tax season is underway, and if you’re anything like me, you have no idea what qualifies you as a dependent, or if you’re taking care of one. According to the folks at TurboTax, “What or Who is my Dependent?” is one of the most frequently asked questions every tax season.
If you’re wondering if you can claim your mother, brother, girlfriend or roommate as a dependent for some tax breaks, here’s a quick video that should illustrate the issue:
More Business articles from
- 5 Valentine’s Campaigns That Will Win Your Heart
- What’s in Your Startup DNA
- What Is Content Marketing Really About These Days?
- B2B Digital Marketing Strategies: The B2B Quadrangle
- 3 Valentine’s Day Lessons in Sales Psychology
- Business Services & Activities