2012 will be a big year for Taylor Lautner. He's turning twenty in a few weeks and the final "Twilight" film is due out on November 16. But how much do you know about the young heartthrob? Test your knowledge of Taylor Lautner by taking this quiz below.
1. Where and when was Taylor Lautner born?
2. What activity did Lautner take-up and excel at when he was just six years old?
3. What title did Lautner earn in 2003?
4. In what Robert Rodriguez film did Lautner have the title role in 2005?
5. If you're a fan of Lautner's work in the "Twilight" series, which team are you on?
6. In 2008, Lautner played Jack Spivey on which short-lived Christian Slater TV series?
7. What honor did Access Hollywood bestow upon Lautner in 2008?
8. Which holiday classic did Lautner perform when he hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009?
9. Which singer-turned-actress of the same name, did Lautner allegedly date after co-starring with her in the 2010 film "Valentine's Day"?
10. What will the first film that Lautner will star in after the "Twilight" movies wrap up in 2012 be?
1. Taylor was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on February 11, 1992.
2. Taylor started practicing martial arts at the age of six. He soon became a student of karate champion Michael Chaturantabut.
3. Lautner earned the title of Junior World Forms and Weapons Champion at the World Karate Association, where he was decorated with three gold medals in 2003.
4. Lautner had the title role in Robert Rodriguez's film "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D" in 2005.
5. Lautner plays werewolf Jacob Black in the "Twilight" series, so his fans are on Team Jacob. Those devotees who prefer Robert Pattinson's character are on Team Edward.
6. In 2008 Lautner starred as Jack Spivey in the Christian Slater thriller series "My Own Worst Enemy." Only nine episodes of the show aired before it was canceled.
7. Lautner was chosen to top "Access Hollywood's 2008 list of the "Top Five Hollywood Abs," beating out the likes of LL Cool J and Zac Efron.
8. When Lautner hosted "SNL" in 2009, he sang in the skit featuring the North East Middle School Sparkle Players Show Choir presentation of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."
9. Lautner was rumored to have dated singer Taylor Swift, who was his co-star in the 2010 movie "Valentine's Day."
10. Lautner's first "Twilight" follow up is currently scheduled to be the sci-fi film "Incarceron." The movie is due out in 2013.
More From This Contributor: Melissa McCarthy Trivia
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Arts & Entertainment/Media/Movies
- Taylor Lautner