El Salvador

MailUp acquires control of Acumbamail to fuel growth in Spain and Latin America

GlobeNewswire Madrid, Aug. 03, 2015-- MailUp S.p.A. today announced the acquisition of 70% of Acumabmail SL, with the option to acquire the remaining 30% of the company 3 years after signing the agreement. Acumbamail ...

Related Article and Blog Posts