- Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led House? Reuters - 5 hrs ago
- Sexual assault is a 'scourge' on U.S. military: Hagel Reuters - 13 hrs ago
- Veterans' claims put pressure on Obama even as backlog dips Reuters - Fri, May 24, 2013
- Boehner, Pelosi Hint at Next Showdowns in Congress ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Labor Sec. Nominee Faces Harsh GOP Scrutiny ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Boehner Uncommitted to Gun Votes in House ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Are Treasury and the Fed at Odds Over Big Banks? National Journal - Fri, May 24, 2013
More Politics News
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees tragedy behind him
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — The trucker was hauling a load of drilling equipment when his load bumped against the steel framework over an Interstate 5 bridge. He looked in his rearview mirror and watched in horror as the span collapsed into the water behind him. Two vehicles fell into the icy Skagit River.
- Fired for word: 'Negro' in Spanish class
One of the first lessons one learns in English class is that context is everything. The same holds true in Spanish.
- The Video of the Washington Bridge Collapse Is Terrifying
Seattle's KIRO-TV got their hands on surveillance video capturing the very moment when a too-heavy truck starts crossing the bridge and the supports start to collapse. You can see the next truck start to cross the bridge as the whole thing is coming apart. It is a terrifying video. Watch the whole thing below:
- Why a bidding war over Hulu is heating up
Yahoo, DirecTV, and Time Warner are reportedly among the suitors
- Multiple aftershocks follow 5.7 quake in N. Calif.
GREENVILLE, Calif. (AP) — At least 22 aftershocks have struck following an earthquake in far northeastern California that was felt as far away as San Francisco and in two other states.
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia classification after stage 20
May 25 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Giro d'Italia after Stage 20 on Saturday 1. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 79:23:19" 2. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) +4:43" 3. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) +5:52" 4. Michele Scarponi (Italy / Lampre) +6:48" 5. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) +7:28" 6. Przemyslaw Niemiec (Poland / Lampre) +7:43" 7. Rafal Majka (Poland / Saxo - Tinkoff) +8:09" 8. Benat Intxausti (Spain / Movistar) +10:26" 9. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) +10:32" 10. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +10:59" 11. ...
- Supermodel Nina Agdal goes to prom with California teen
After Kate Upton turned down Jake Davidson’s invitation to his high school prom, his consolation prize was nothing short of a miracle.
- Some unions now angry about health care overhaul
WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Barack Obama pushed his health care overhaul plan through Congress, he counted labor unions among his strongest supporters.