WASHINGTON (AP) — US economy added 163,000 jobs in July, most in 5 months; unemployment rate rose to 8.3 pct.
- Bonds, shares slump as Fed signals end to stimulus Reuters - 54 mins ago
- Airbus pieces together air show order finale Reuters - 59 mins ago
- Euro zone business slump eases but second quarter contraction likely: PMI Reuters - 46 mins ago
- China factory activity hits nine month low, policy action eyed Reuters - 3 hrs ago
- Sony CEO asks for patience as shareholders press on spinoff plan Reuters - 1 hr 47 mins ago
- SandRidge ousts CEO Ward, Bennett takes the helm Reuters - 2 hrs 21 mins ago
- Boeing launches 787-10 with $30 billion of orders Reuters - 23 mins ago