WASHINGTON (AP) — US previously occupied home sales up 7.8 percent in August, highest level in more than 2 years.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Correction talk gets old as rally sails along Reuters - 21 hrs ago
- Bernanke upbeat on innovation outlook in commencement address Reuters - 15 hrs ago
- New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft Reuters - 15 hrs ago
- Google's wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy? Reuters - 15 hrs ago
- US Airways plane makes unusual belly landing at Newark airport Reuters - 12 hrs ago
- Exclusive: EU cites Chinese telecoms Huawei and ZTE for trade violations Reuters - 22 hrs ago
- Switzerland close to deal in U.S. tax dispute: finance minister Reuters - 14 hrs ago