WASHINGTON (AP) — US retail sales rose solid 0.8 percent in July after 3 straight months of declining sales.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Correction talk gets old as rally sails along Reuters - Sat, May 18, 2013
- Job market gains could lead Fed to taper QE3 early Reuters - 7 hrs ago
- Analysis: Airline emissions deal may not come before EU deadline Reuters - 4 hrs ago
- Bankia compensation qualms signal loss of faith in Spain's banks Reuters - 8 hrs ago
- Analysis: Frontier Markets booming but risks mounting Reuters - 6 hrs ago
- UK lawmakers consider probe into transparency of mining firms Reuters - 4 hrs ago
- Greece to sell Postbank, Proton in July, stress-test big banks Reuters - 7 hrs ago