Barrington couple dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Now watching

Next video starts in : 7 Play

Barrington couple dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Barrington couple dies of carbon monoxide poisoning
Replay video
Up next

NFL says 'No more'

Unlock your personal NFL Now stream by signing in to NFL.com

Barrington couple dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

by WMUR - Manchester 1:40 mins

A husband and wife were found dead in their Barrington home Monday after a faulty appliance sent carbon monoxide through the house.

View Comments (0)