Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak

Now watching

Next video starts in : 7 Play

Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak

Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak
Replay video
Up next

Now I Get It: Voting Laws

Now I Get It: Voting Laws Up next

Now I Get It: Voting Laws

Unlock your personal NFL Now stream by signing in to NFL.com

Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak

ABC News 0:32 mins

A boy died in the same Boone, N.C., room where an elderly couple was found dead in April.

View Comments (0)