Teenager electrocuted while fixing computer

Now watching

Next video starts in : 7 Play

Teenager electrocuted while fixing computer

Teenager electrocuted while fixing computer
Replay video
Up next

Congress Gives Takata an Earful on Capitol Hill Over Defective Air Bags

Unlock your personal NFL Now stream by signing in to NFL.com

Teenager electrocuted while fixing computer

by KMBC - Kansas City Videos 1:00 mins

A Shawnee teenager received a fatal shock while doing work on the internal power source to his computer.

View Comments (2)