Just days before Nov. 6, Yahoo! asked voters to reveal which candidate they're backing -- Barack Obama or Mitt Romney or another candidate -- and, briefly, why. Here are one voter's thoughts.
Why I will vote for President Obama:
1. Under Obamacare, there will be 32 million more Americans with health care insurance.
2. There will be more equal treatment for all regarding race.
3. Young Americans will be able to afford health insurance.
4. Medicare spending will be decreased by more $450 billion.
5. More United States citizens will qualify for Medicaid.
6. Americans will get better health care coverage at much more affordable rates.
7. Medicaid fraud and abuse will be done away with completely.
8. Obamacare will actually lower the nation's deficit.
9. Restaurants will be required to place nutrition facts about all of their dishes.
10. Contrary to what you may have heard, Obamacare is not mandatory.
No person in America should have to suffer because they can't afford the high cost of health care.
-- Regina Hurley, Cedartown, Ga.
- Health Care Policy
- Barack Obama
- Mitt Romney