Welcome to Week 7 of the National Football League fantasy division. Below I'll give you the pertinent active and inactive news and then keep you updated on the early action in the NFL. Good luck!
We also have rankings from Mr. Pat Daugherty, Nick Mensio’s sleeper picks, my AFC and NFC Targets and Touches and Evan Silva's detailed look at every game in his Matchup Column. So click on all of those and read them word for word and I'll quiz you when you get back.
Editor's Note: Rotoworld's partner FanDuel is hosting a one-week $300,000 Fantasy Football league for Week 8. It's $25 to join and first prize is $25,000. Starts Sunday at 1pm ET. Here's the link.
* WR Drew Davis will start for the Atlanta Falcons opposite Harry Douglas.
* Martellus Bennett (knee) and Charles Tillman (knee) are active.
* Eddie Royal (toe) is active for Week 7 despite not practicing all week.
* DeMarco Murray (knee) and DeMarcus Ware (quad) are both inactive. Joseph Randle will get the start at RB.
* Joque Bell (ribs) is active, but seems like he'll be limited and Theo Riddick is out with a concussion.
* Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon are both active, but Shorts is playing in pain and is an iffy play this week.
* Mike Williams (hamstring) is active.
* Calvin Johnson (knee) is active and looks to be a full go.
* FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports James Jones (PCL sprain) is expected to be inactive against the Browns
* Eddie Royal (toe) is active for Week 7 despite not practicing all week.
* Jason Snelling (concussion) is active.
* Fred Davis is a healthy scratch for Redskins. Jordan Reed is the starter.
* Rob Gronkowski (forearm, back) is active for Week 7 against the Jets.
* Brandon Jacobs didn't practice on Saturday and is a dicey play for Monday night.
Good luck all!!
Week 7 NFL Early Games
* Sam Bradford pick six on first pass attempt.
* Robert Griffin is good to his word rushing for 23 yards.
* Ryan Tannehill Pick-sixed as well. The year of the pick-six!!
* Jordan Reed already has 2 receptions for 53 yards. Rookie Bostic for the Bears is getting beat so far.
* The Falcons sack and cause Mike Glennon to fumble which is returned for a TD. Defense doing all the work so far.
* Chris Ivory getting more touches than Bilal Powell so far.
* Geno Smith with a nice, calm and composed drive and finishes it with a 12 yard touchdown pass to Jeremy Kerley.
* AJ Green catches an 82 yard touchdown from Andy Dalton. That's a whole day of fantasy goodness right there in the first quarter.
* Danny Woodhead scores on goal-line carry. That's bad news for Ryan Mathews.
* Fred Jackson down, grabbing left knee/lower leg
* Rob Gronkowski in and running a route on his first play.
* Rob Gronkowski caught his first pass of the season. He is still alive.
* Harry Douglas with 3 early receptions for 23 yards.
* Rob Gronkowski with a 30 yard reception down to the goal line.
* Brandon Bolden gets two goal line carries and gets in for the second. Stevan Ridley must be back in the dog house again.
* Gronkowski played 9 of 12 snaps (first 4, sat 3, last 5).
* Get in on the Late Games and MNF FanDuel $1500 League for just $10 right here.
* Leon Hall is shaken up for the Bengals. He's their best defensive back and was on Calvin Johnson in the end zone.
* Matthew Stafford with a 3 yard TD pass to Brandon Pettigrew after an 8 minute drive.
* Matt Forte hops over some blocked defenders for a 2 yard TD run. Great news that he got that instead of Michael Bush.
* Fred Jackson is back in the game and runs in a 3 yard touchdown.
* Geno Smith was pick-sixed for an 80 yard TD. That's the third in the NFL today.
* Leon Hall's injury is an Achilles and he's out for the rest of the game.
* Daniel Thomas and Chris Ivory getting a lot of action early over Lamar Miller and Bilal Powell.
* Jordan Reed has a hip contusion, but his return is probable. He's the only Washington player with a reception this game, 4 for 69.
* Jacquizz Rodgers catches a TD pass for 19 yards from Matt Ryan.
* Eddie Royal gets his sixth touchdown reception of the season. He made a great catch and run, diving over the pylon.
* Robert Griffin has over 50 yards rushing on 5 carries.
* C.J. Spiller continues to ask out after most plays. He's not healthy.
* Tavon Austin just had a 60 yard TD called back by a tripping call.
* Roy Helu runs for a 14 yard TD without being touched.
* Vincent Jackson makes a one handed 59 yard TD catch from Mike Glennon.
* Lamar Miller with a 30 yard run up the middle. Maybe they'll get him more looks now.
* And another Pick Six! This one from Jay Cutler to Brian Orakpo.
* Charles Clay catches a 7 yard TD from Ryan Tannehill. He has been a pleasant surprise this season.
* Daniel Thomas 6 touches, 31 yards. Lamar Miller 4 touches, 39 yards.
* 24 minutes into the Pats/Jets game, Stevan Ridley has one touch.
* Jaguars have matched their season high at home with 3 points.
* Stevan Ridley runs for a 17 yard touchdown. Good thing they decided to play him.
* Jay Cutler is down.
* Cutler is up and he is walking with slight limp off the field.
* Harry Douglas has now topped 100 yards receiving.
* Harry Douglas catches a 37 yard touchdown and is now 6-140-1. It's not even half time.
* Mike Tolbert scored a one-yard touchdown. That's what he does.
* Devin Hester 81 yard punt return TD. He ties Deion Sanders for most return touchdowns in NFL history.
* Chris Ivory has 13 carries to Powell's 3. Powell may be hurting though.
* 12 yard TD pass from Dalton to Marvin Jones. Jones has a lot of talent. This is his 2nd TD in as many games.
* Keenan Allen with 3 catches and 67 yards at the half. He's not going anywhere.
* Terrance Williams has 3 receptions for 50 yards at half on 4 targets. Miles Austin has zero receptions on 2 targets.
* Jordan Reed catches a 3 yard TD with 27 seconds until half. He's having a huge day with 6 receptions for 87 yards and the TD.
* Ryan Tannehill throws an 18 yard touchdown to Brandon Gibson.
* Jake Locker is active.
* Your target leader at halftime is Vincent Jackson with 10.
* Your receiving leader is Harry Douglas with 140 yards and rushing leader is Robert Griffin III with 58 yards.
* Tom Brady is pick-sixed. That's around 70 pick-sixes today.
* Dallas and Philadelphia had a 55 point over/under. They have 3 points total at half.
* The Rams had the worst run defense against RBs coming into this game. Panthers RBs have 11 attempts for 17 yards.
* Doug Martin's down. Took a hard hit on a pass near the goal line.
* Cam Newton is also hurting. Derek Anderson in at QB. Cam Newton back in now.
* Jay Cutler is out for the game with a hamstring injury.
* Keenan Allen being evaluated on sideline. Seyi Ajirotutu enters game. Blurgh.
* Andy Dalton throws a 32 yard TD to Tyler Eifert, his first TD of his career.
* Doug Martin headed to the locker room. Mike James has looked goodish this game. He would be the speculative add.
* Keenan Allen headed to locker room. Double blurgh.
* Vincent Jackson catches a 1 yard TD, his second TD of the game. That's 4 in the last two weeks. I don't think Glennon is hurting him much.
* Phillip Tanner with a 1 yard TD plunge after Dez Bryant gets the interference call in the end zone. Sad face for fantasy owners.
* James Jones is officially INACTIVE. Jarrett Boykin, Jermichael Finley and Jordy Nelson will be your target leaders.
* Rob Gronkowski has 8 receptions for 114 yards, now in overtime.
* Calvin Johnson catches a 27 yard touchdown.
* Geno Smith runs for a 8 yard touchdown.
* Zac Stacy catches a 4 yard TD from Bradford.
* Brandon Gibson catches his 2nd TD of the day, a 4 yarder from Tannehill.
* Keenan Allen is back on the sideline, wearing his helmet.
* Who needs Jay Cutler? Matt Forte runs for a 50 yard TD.
* Ryan Mathews having a good day on the ground with 14 attempts for 94 yards. Losing that goal line carry to Woodhead is a killer though.
* Cam Newton throws a 19 yard TD to Steve Smith. The old man still has moves.
* Roy Helu runs in for his 2nd TD of the day. This one a 3 yarder.
* Ryan Mathews gets in this time on a 3 yard TD. He officially is having a big day.
* Jacquizz Rodgers catches is 2nd touchdown of the day. The Falcons just needed their best players to get injured.
* Tony Romo intercepted. His second of the day.
* DeSean Jackson had his foot stepped on. He's hurting, but not sure of the severity.
* Nick Foles has looked horrible all game.
* Calvin Johnson out-jumped three Bengals for an incredible touchdown catch of 50 yards.
* Matt Forte ran his third touchdown in for a TD. This one a 6 yader.
* DeSean Jackson is back in game for Eagles.
* Cecil Shorts with 11 targets and Justin Blackmon with 4. Didn't see that coming.
* Robert Griffin throws up a floater for a 45 yard TD to Aldrick Robinson.
* Brian Quick just dropped a perfect pass that would have been a touchdown.
* Nick Foles headed to locker room. Matt Barkley next in line.
* Tony Romo finally gets on the board with a 9 yard TD pass to Terrance Williams.
* Matthew Stafford having another big day with 344 yards and 3 touchdowns.
* Sam Bradford is hurt. It doesn't look good.
* Nick Foles is out for the game. It's Barkley time.
* Cecil Shorts drops an easy TD.
* Mike Brown has 5 receptions for 120 yards in garbage time.
* Martellus Bennett TD reception after a late hit to the head by Brandon Meriweather who needs to be fined and suspended for a long time.
* 9 touches, 7 yards for CJ Spiller. He needs a week off.
* Jordan Reed is on fire today. 8/124/1 on the day.
* Two Matt Barkley drives, two interceptions.
* Vernon Davis already with a 24 yard reception.
* Roy Helu scores his 3rd TD of the day. Alfred Morris owners curl up into a corner and weep.
* Vincent Jackson had the most targets of any player this year with 22, which he caught 10 for 138 yards and two touchdowns.
* Jermichael Finley catches a 10 yard touchdown. Should be a big game for him with Jones and Cobb out.
* Le'Veon Bell off to a good start with 3 runs for 25 yards.
* Ben Roethlisberger hits Heath Miller with a shovel pass for a TD. It was only a matter of time for Miller to get his first TD of the season.
* Brandon Weeden is 1 of 7 for 19 yards and an interception.
* Jamaal Charles 1 yard TD run. His8th of the season. He has scored a TD in every game this season.
* Arian Foster in the locker room with an injury.
* Eddie Lacy 1 yard TD. He beat the browns on that drive by himself.
* Arian Foster is questionable to return with a hamstring injury.
* Case Keenum with the rainbow TD to DeAndre hopkins. Pretty pass.
* Colin Kaepernick scores on 20-yard TD run, his first rushing TD of season. He needs those to be a fantasy force.
* Arian Foster is done for the day. Cierre Wood was a healthy scratch, so Ben Tate doesn't have a backup.
* Doug Martin had his left shoulder in a sling but said he doesn't think he suffered a shoulder separation.
* Frank Gore runs one in from 1yard for a touchdown.
* Matt Forte and Roy Helu both had 3 rushing TDs this week. Jacquizz Rodgers, Brandon Gibson, Calvin Johnson and Vincent Jackson all had two TD receptions.
* Josh Gordon out of game after being driven into ground on shoulder.
* Josh Gordon is back in the game.
* Heath Miller has the ball punched out. Ravens recover.
* Dwayne Bowe heard I dropped him so he has 4 receptions for 52 yards.
* Alex Smith runs it in on a "draw" play that may have just been a busted play, but it still counts. That was a 97 yard drive for KC. Gives their D some rest after getting beat up by Keenum.
* Nick Foles completed just 11 passes against the Cowboys.
* Frank Gore scores another goal line TD. Good news for his owners agter Dixon and Junter have been stealing TDs from him this season.
* Andy Dalton has back to back 3 TD games. He's done that one other time last year in week's 2 and 3.
* Ryan Tannehill has his first 3 TD game of the season and his career in their loss to the Bills.
* Chris Ivory ran an amazing 34 times for 104 yards (3.06 ypc). Bilal Powell just had 3 carries for 6 yards. He was probable for this game with a neck injury, so it seems like he must have reinjured his neck, but that's conjecture at this point. But picking up Ivory if he is there is prudent.
* Ben Tate is down. Greg Jones, the fullback, would be the ball carrier if he leaves the game for long.
* Ben Tate is back in the game.
* Le'Veon Bell has good vision and more burst than I realized. He's playing well against a very good Ravens D.
* Jake Locker may have been brought back too early. He's having a poor game and has a limp. They have a bye next week and are losing 24-0.
* Torrey Smith hauls in a great pass for 40+ yards.
That's it for me folks! I hope all your teams kicked some arse!
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Rob Gronkowski
- Calvin Johnson
- Vincent Jackson
- Harry Douglas
- Ryan Tannehill
- Jordan Reed