
'Tattourism' trend is captivating millennials and Gen Z

U.S. military moving forward with plans for Qatari air force facility in Idaho

After 3 failed deportation attempts, Abrego Garcia may soon walk free

Government shutdown leads to a drop in consumer sentiment

Former GOP election official buys Dominion Voting and vows to enact Trump's changes
Stories for you
- WorldReuters
China hits back at US ships with additional port fees
BEIJING (Reuters) -Vessels owned or operated by U.S. firms and individuals - or those built in the United States or that fly the U.S. flag - will be charged additional port fees per voyage starting on October 14, China's transport ministry said. Also starting on October 14, ships built in China - or operated or owned by Chinese entities - will need to pay a fee at their first port of call in the United States. The U.S. fees on China-linked vessels, following a probe by the U.S. Trade Represent
2 min read - WorldBBC
Sex offender priest may have more victims - police
Officers believe other people who suffered at the hands of Dennis Finbow are yet to come forward.
2 min read - PoliticsBuzzFeed
Trump Not Knowing How To Respond To A Simple Question Is Going Viral Because People Cannot Believe It's Real
"This would be extremely hilarious if not so extremely dangerous," one user said of the President's latest fubbed comments.
4 min read - AdvertisementAdvertisement
- WorldReuters
Major US online retailers remove listings for millions of prohibited Chinese electronics
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The chair of the Federal Communications Commission said on Friday that major U.S. online retail websites have removed several million listings for prohibited Chinese electronics as part of a crackdown by the agency. FCC Chair Brendan Carr said in an interview that the items removed are either on a U.S. list of barred equipment or were not authorized by the agency, including items like home security cameras and smart watches from companies including Huawei, Hangzhou Hikvisi
2 min read - PoliticsThe Hill
Nobel Peace Prize chair responds to Trump’s pressure campaign
The chair of the Nobel Peace Prize committee responded Friday to President Trump’s public pressure campaign to win the award, telling reporters that the deliberation process for choosing the awardee prioritizes courage and integrity. Jørgen Watne Frydnes, chair of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, announced Venezuelan opposition leader María Corina Machado as 2025’s prize winner, describing…
2 min read - USFOX News Videos
VideoSuspect who allegedly mowed down NJ teens thought he was ‘untouchable’ having law enforcement family, says victim’s mother
Fox News correspondent Eric Shawn sits down with the mother of a New Jersey teen killed in a hit-and-run on ‘America Reports.’
- USYahoo Sports
ESPN's Ryan Clark, Scott Van Pelt apologize for 'SportsCenter' comments about Kyren Lacy's alleged role in fatal car crash
A day after Clark said Lacy died 'knowing he was innocent,' Louisiana State Police released their explanation of why Lacy had been charged with negligent homicide.
4 min read





