You want paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free? We’ll give you paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Yesterday’s post still has a bunch of freebies in it that you can still grab if you hurry, but today we have 11 fresh apps on sale to close out the week.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
The “S.C.K.-Shortcut Keyboard-” has been reborn as “SCKey.”
Do you find it difficult moving your finger a tiny bit while doing a long press to move the cursor or copy or paste?
SCKey is a keyboard app which makes moving the cursor or copy/cut/paste easy.
You can register up to six template functions: delete all characters in a line with a swipe up, change between uppercase and lowercase with a swipe up, display symbols or numbers on the keyboard at all tines, etc. These inconveniences have been completely removed.
・ability to call four functions from the SCKey (copy/paste/six templates/up-down-left-right cursor movement)
・the ability to choose between four types of key layouts (Japanese, English, numbers, function)
・swipe up for a convienent action (English: shift; numbers or symbols: full-width characters; delete: delete one line
・Adding the keyboard in settings is required. (Settings → General → Keyboard)
・Turn on “Allow full access” to use the copy/cut/paste functions.
*These settings are required in order to allow the functionality access, however please be assured, absolutely no personal data is shared, collected, etc.
Make your Photos that will look Decent, Interesting, Memorable, Colorful, Natural though striking with Picturesque.
More Visual and Attractive especially in a quaint or charming way and Picturesque does it very well.
You are the owner so No One Can See It!! Secure by Saving your creation with Archive feature.
Share Your Created Pic with Friends, Family and to the World & Everyone likes it.
– Add Your Words or Quotes on Your Selected Pictures
– Endless Custom Patterns & Pre-Made Backgrounds ( Custom Designed )
– Specially Moulded Gradients For You ( 130+ )
– Introducing GRID Filters ( 150+ ) With Unlimited Randomized Colors ( Use as Overlays )
– Endless Plain Backgrounds
– Wine Filters with Cool Themes ( Limited & Designer Choice )
– Loaded with Unlimited Custom Fonts & More added All the Time!
– Apply Opacity to Your Cool Backgrounds and Cool Fonts along with Font Size
– High Resolution Export & Share ( Includes Everything )
– Save Your Pictures with Archive Feature
– Well Designed & Endless Possibilities with Easy Steps
** Grid Filters ( Use as Overlays )
** Patterns ( Cool Patterns use as Overlays )
** Country Flags ( Support Your Country via Flag Overlays )
– & Much More
Turn Down For What
70k + Downloads World Wide!
Prepare yourself to be totally immersed in Turn Down For What the way in which you want. With a fully customizable settings pane, you can craft this app into what ever you want!
This app was inspired by DJ Snake’s and Lil John’s hit song “Turn Down For What,” this app is perfect for when you’re asked to turn it down, but the situation clearly requires some turning up
Just press the button and get ready to Turn Down For What.
Game Center compatibility, allows you to compete with your friends to see who can turn downs the most!
You can now remind your friends at the click of a button that there is NO reason to turn down… ever. Enjoy! tdfw !
Preferred Nerd Made
“Playing Safe is Only Playing”
Timenotes is an app that allows you to create a reminder which will count years, days, hours, minutes and seconds to or since some of your special dates.
TOP10 Paid Lifestyle In Russia
TOP15 Paid Lifestyle in China
TOP15 Overall in Malta
TOP25 Paid Lifestyle in the USA
If you have any questions and ideas for app improvements (usability, translation, interface) — please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, your feedback is very important to us and will be used to improve our apps. If you find any bugs, or if you experience any crashes, then we would very much like to hear about the issue.
This is larger and simple virtual tape-measure 17 feet/5 meters long.
How to use:
Put your finger on screen and slide phone with the other hand.
Pull arrow down to reel off.
See video and little practice and you may get 1% accuracy for large objects.
Guess the secret code in this classic game of pure logic and deduction.
Mastermind Pro is the classic board game revisited for modern devices.
The goal of the game is to guess the secret code in a limited number of tries following the hints given after each try.
You can challenge yourself or your friends on Game Center.
• 3 game modes
• 2 difficulty levels for each game mode
• Game Center leaderboards and challenges
• gorgeous graphics
• colorblind support
• no ads, no In-App Purchases
[Live Square] enables you to post full sized video, live photo and gif to Instagram or Vine without cropping. It helps you to edit your video, live photo and gif with powerful tools like trim, layout, shape, background, frame, music, text, sticker and filters.
– Make full sized square video without crop
– Make full sized square live photo without crop
– Make full sized square gif without crop
– Trim video
– Adjust layout and shape
– Apply background with plain color, gradient color, pattern, shapes, image and blur
– Apply frame
– Adjust audio volume and add background music
– Add texts
– Add stickers
– Apply filter effects
– Save and share as video, live photo and gif
– Post to SNS like Instagram, Vine and Facebook
iOS in the Car is here in your hands!
With iCarConnect driving has never been so safe and pleasant!
Optimized for iOS7 is the perfect app to accompany you while driving.
Feature-rich, customizable, with a simple and appealing interface.
iCarConnect is divided into various screens customizable in the order and graphics.
• Customizable background color by scrolling in horizontal the finger on the screen
• Display currently playing song
• Date and time
• Outside temperature and climate *
• SMS button to send a text message quick choice between three favorite contacts
• Torch button to help you see in the dark in case of need
• Wallpaper button to personalize iCarConnect **
• Menu button to access help and settings
• Hide interface by scrolling in vertical the finger on the screen
• Start/Stop the music by touching the screen with two fingers. Skip to the Next/Previous song by sliding two fingers horizontally on the display
• Comfortable interface designed for in-car use
• Practical access to your music library where you can choose between songs, playlists, genres, albums, artists, etc. ..
• Shuffle button to listen to songs randomly
• Listen the best radio in the world *
• Large list of international web radio
• Add your radio, and save your favorites
• Entertain your passengers *
• See video from all over the world and listen to your audio system
• Display video full screen
• Buttons back/next for easy browsing of pages
• Share favorite videos on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. …
• Search and easily reach a location with 3D Turn by Turn Navigation *
• Viewing standard, satellite and hybrid
• Detailed information on the position in which we find ourselves
• Rescue and recovery position car (Car finder)
• Large keys for type with safe the number to call
• Speed dials to three default contacts
• Go quickly to your personal address book with a button and select a contact to call
• Need to quickly find information? Help yourself with the new integrated web browser! *
• Long list of states populated with information about the music being played, temperature, position, etc. … *
• Select the status you want and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, SMS.
• Stay informed *
• Receive news from around the world
• Create your own list of your favorite sites
“Cozy Alarm” let you get up in the morning feeling happy.
Lovely but annoying fish wake you up every morning.
The only way to quiet them is by shaking your phone to make them dizzy.
Fish will move and make a “OW” sound with your motion.
Start now! Greet your morning with playful interaction!
* Simple UI for setting alarms
* Playful interaction with animation and sound effect
* Choose from 3 characters
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings of shake level
* Wake you up by sending notifications – no need to leave Cozy Alarm running onscreen overnight.
– RGB sliders to Mix color
– Use camera to Capture real world color anytime
– Record the colors you like
– Tap to show your color！
# Show color with Full-Screen – In Mix/Capture, tap color preview, in Record, long press a color record. With Full-Screen show, press the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time, to save a screenshot with the color in Photos
# Auto Save Temp Colors – In Capture, 50 temp colors will be auto saved, tap “Pause” button then you can scroll the picker on the right and pick the color you want.So you won’t worry about tremble when capture color with camera.
# Save Color – In Mix/Capture, Press “Save” button on the top right corner to save color. Saved colors can be looked in Record.
# RGB,HEX…Form Convert – In Record, tap a color record to switch form between RGB,HEX,CMYK,HSB or blank(no text).
# Shake Random Color – In Mix, Shake your device or press the “Shake” button on the top left corner to generate random color
Want to have tattoos?? But scared !!!!
Then try this app to check out how tattoo will look on your body..Without pain you can simply try different tattoo styles before having actual tattoo..
Its very simple to use.Just click a photo of design, size it according to you and place it wherever you want on your body.
Choose from the given variety of designs,Select the picture from gallery or take the picture and fix it on your body and share it with your friends or family..
See their reaction and enjoy..
This article was originally published on BGR.com