ST. PAUL, MN — The Minnesota Department of Health Sunday confirmed 16 more deaths from COVID-19, and added 388 cases of the virus to its statewide total. The state now has 27,886 total cases as of Sunday afternoon.
Totals from Sunday from the Minnesota Department of Health:
- Total positive cases: 27,886
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 3,367
- Hospitalized as of Sunday: 450
- Hospitalized in ICU as of Sunday: 199
- Patients no longer needing isolation: 22,992
- Deaths: 1,186
- Deaths among cases that resided in long-term care or assisted living facilities: 949
Congregate Living Setting (staff or resident)
Health Care (staff)
Community (known contact with confirmed case)
Community (no known contact with confirmed case)
Don't miss the latest coronavirus updates from health and government officials in Minnesota. Sign up for Patch news alerts and newsletters for what you need to know daily.