At $80 a pop, Philips Hue’s LightStrip Plus is very cool and very expensive. If you don’t plan to use all the different colors and you just want something that lets you create sophisticated ambiance lightning in your home, you should definitely check out the HitLights Warm White LED Light Strip instead. You get the same 16.4-foot length and you can plug it into a smart plug if you want connectivity, but it only costs $7.99 instead of $80!
Here’s some important info from the product page:
More from BGR
- This $20 box turns any light switch into a smart switch in 5 seconds
- Yes, you can really get a Bose sound bar for $199 right now
- Anker's $270 RoboVac 11S Max robot vacuum is on sale for $199.99
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE low voltage LED light strips for commercial and residential use – in living rooms shelving lighted cabinets toe-kicks and more! Reel is 16.4 feet in length.
- CUTTABLE AND CONNECTABLE – Compatible with our HitLights 8mm connector extensions and accessories. Simple connect – cut with a pair of scissors every two inches.
- DIMMABLE and FLEXIBLE these LED strips are great for a variety of indoor / interior uses including undercabinet lighting in kitchens ambient accent lighting in bedrooms lighting toe kicks in bathrooms or adding light to displays, book shelves, or china cabinets.
- SAY GOODBYE TO COMPLICATED INSTALLATIONS – Our kits install quickly and easily right out of the box no soldering electrical experience or tools required – and they last for years with minimal power requirements.
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a one year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
BGR Top Deals:
- Hate it when your Fire TV Stick stream gets pixelated? This $14 device will ensure it never happens again
- If you have Google Wifi, you need these brilliant, installation-free beacon mounts
Trending Right Now:
- Installing an SSD in a Windows 10 laptop is both the best and worst upgrade I’ve ever done
- How to fix the Android bug that’s been killing your phone’s battery
- Baby Jupiter was smacked by a planet 4.5 billion years ago