Did you ever think you would find one single lighter that fixes all the problems with traditional lighters in one fell swoop? It never runs out of fuel because it uses electricity, it never needs to be thrown out because it’s rechargeable, and it never blows out in the wind because it uses plasma arcs instead of a traditional flame to ignite. It’s called the Icfun Dual Arc Rechargeable Windproof Electric Plasma Lighter and it’s on sale right now on Amazon.
Here’s more from the product page:
More from BGR
- People are going nuts over these wireless earbuds that look like AirPods, and they're down to $26 today
- Get these Sylvania LED light bulbs on Amazon for $1 each and never buy bulbs again
- 10 deals you don't want to miss on Sunday: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, 4K Roku Stick, AirPods 2, snow cone machine, more
- 🔥NEW DESIGN▶ 75°slope pole design,light small size cigars and cigarettes more evenly,old design lighter are limited by a narrow neck so they can’t light cigars with flat surface.
- 🔥IGNITION & QUALITY▶ dual arc lighter,5 times faster than single arc electronic lighter;use high quality zinc alloy and high temperature resistance ceramic plate,safe and durable.
- 🔥WINDPROOF & FLAMELESS▶ no flame,weather resistant,works well in rainy day and windy day,it is great for camping,travelling and hiking.
- 🔥COOL CURRENT & PACK▶ there are obvious current voice when using,very cool;gift box,perfect gift for birthday,friends,family,lover,business and more.
- 🔥AFTER SALE SERVICE▶ 60 day guarantee,if more than 60 days,if you aren’t love your lighter or any questions,please free to contact us,we are ready to help.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 super popular PlayStation 4 games you can get for under $20 right now
- These true wireless earbuds have touch controls just like AirPods, and they’re down to $32
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix will release 55 new original shows and movies in August – here’s the complete list
- The Pixel 4 is stealing one of the iPhone XS’s signature features – and we couldn’t be happier
- Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design finally looks perfect in this new video