Thought the tongue-freezing scene in A Christmas Story was the most harrowing visual you’d encounter this holiday season? Boy, do we have a bunch of photos to show you!
Because we at TVLine are givers, we’ve collected extremely disgusting moments from 20 of your favorite shows. Our gross-out criteria was high: The scenes we selected had to a) air in 2019, and b) make us want to die a little inside every time we looked at them.
More from TVLine
- Watchmen Recap: Are All of Your Doctor Manhattan Questions Now Answered?
- Quotes of the Week: The Masked Singer, Survivor, Watchmen, NCIS: LA and More
- Were Titans Deaths Improbable? Did Fuller House Expand? SEAL Team Hook-Up: Yea or Nay? And Lots More TV Qs!
It makes sense, then, that the photos in the gallery below aren’t exactly the kind of thing you want to scroll through while eating… or while your kid, squeamish partner or highly impressionable pet is looking on. But the shots are the kind of thing that the people behind series as diverse as Euphoria, NCIS: Los Angeles, Floribama Shore and The Good Doctor felt were absolutely necessary for you to see in primetime.
A quick note: There may be spoilers in this gallery, so if you’re behind on your favorite show and fear that you might be inadvertently spoiled by something you see, proceed with caution.
Browse our gallery of the most
slimy bloody pukey insect-filled unforgettable TV moments of 2019 — you can click here for direct access — then drop a comment with your own additions to the list: Which scenes do you wish you never saw?
Launch Gallery: TV Scenes We Wish We Could Unsee (2019)
Best of TVLine
- 2019 in Review: Biggest Plot Twists!
- 2019 in Review: The 20 Funniest TV Moments of the Year
- 2019 in Review: The 25 Character Deaths That Just About Killed Us