Apple’s metal Link Bracelet is stunning, but it’s very expensive at a whopping $350. Yikes! If you want a look that’s almost identical without having to pony up so much cash, there’s a great option you should definitely check out. The Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet for Apple Watch looks exactly like Apple’s official Link bracelet from the front, and the clasp on the back is just a bit different. You won’t mind having a different clasp on the back when you see how much less expensive this model is than the official one from Apple: Instead of paying $350, you’ll only pay $21!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
More from BGR
- Our readers' favorite true wireless earbuds are back down to $25
- Replace your giant laptop charger with this tiny Anker charger for $22
- Today's best deals: Surprise Fire TV Stick 4K sale, $40 headphones, Wi-Fi extenders, batteries, Netgear blowout, more
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the black stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel,provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon is blowing out popular Anker charging accessories at rock-bottom prices, today only
- Labor Day’s best deals: $40 noise cancelling headphones, $17 Wi-Fi extender, free Echo Dot, Anker charger sale, more
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps finally received the one feature that was missing from the mobile app
- You’ve got one more chance to get Disney+ for under $4 a month – but you really have to hurry
- Avengers fans already have theories about how Marvel will fix the huge Spider-Man cliffhanger