CLARK, NJ — Clark is reporting a total of 231 confirmed cases of the coronavirus as of Friday. Of those cases 230 cases have been cleared with one pending, according to the township.
Union County has a total of 16,351 cases and 1,112 deaths as of Friday, according to the state.
New Jersey now has had 166,164 coronavirus cases and 12,489 deaths. Read more: NJ Coronavirus Updates: Here's What You Need To Know
New Jersey Coronavirus Updates: Don't miss local and statewide announcements about novel coronavirus precautions. Sign up for Patch alerts and daily newsletters.
Murphy also announced Friday more business reopenings. Read More: Gov. Murphy Announces More NJ Business Coronavirus Reopenings
Here are the new reopenings:
- Libraries can do curbside pickup
- Beauty salons can open on June 22
- Barber shops can open on June 22
- Cosmetology shops can open on June 22
- Day and medical spas (not steam rooms, saunas or shared bathing facilities) can open on June 22
- Electrology facilities can open on June 22
- Hair-braiding shops can open on June 22
- Massage parlors can open on June 22
- Nail salons can open on June 22
- Tanning salons can open on June 22
- Tattoo parlors can open on June 22
Have a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Patch breaking news alerts sent right to your phone with our new app. Download here.