Three kids and three adults were evacuated from a fire in Westmoreland County.
911 dispatchers confirm crews were sent to the 400 block of Walnut Street in Vandergrift at around 4:29 p.m.
Several pets were also removed from the home.
Two lamps plugged into an outlet overheated, starting the fire. The fire spread to the attic and upstairs bedroom.
Police shut the back door to help snuff the fire out and firefighters put out the rest.
No one was injured.
Channel 11 has a crew on scene and is actively working to learn more. Check back for updates as more information becomes available.
Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.
Former local teacher, youth sports coach accused of sexually assaulting several children Former local teacher, youth sports coach accused of sexually assaulting several children Man accused of sexually assaulting, strangling several women taken into custody VIDEO: Ohio man accused of stealing purses, using credit cards in Ross Township DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts