CHICAGO, Jan. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Nearly three dozen HighTower advisors have been named to the Forbes 2020 list of the Best-In-State Wealth Advisors. The annual list spotlights the top advisors in all 50 states, and this year's includes more than 4,000 wealth managers from around the country, including the following HighTower advisors:
- Pamela Abraham of HighTower Fort Myers in Ft. Myers, Fla.
- Barbara Archer of HighTower St. Louis Wealth Advisors in St. Louis, Mo.
- David Bahnsen of The Bahnsen Group in Newport Beach, Calif.
- PJ Banazek of Morgia Wealth Management in Watertown, N.Y.
- Ruth Berger of RJ Wealth Management in New York, N.Y.
- Michael Cantore of TC Wealth Management in New York, N.Y.
- Moss Crosby of HighTower Twickenham in Huntsville, Ala.
- Matthew Dillig of The Dillig Bowen Group in Chicago, Ill.
- John Egan of The Egan Group in Madison, N.J.
- Jay Ezzell of The Ezzell-Conklin Group in Folsom, Calif.
- Deborah Feldman of Leonetti & Associates in Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- Tom Foley of HighTower Omaha in Omaha, Neb.
- Jeff Grinspoon of VWG Wealth Management in Vienna Va.
- JR Gondeck of The Lerner Group in Deerfield, Ill.
- Andrew Hill of Hill Wealth Management in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Peter Klein of Klein Wealth Management in Melville, N.Y.
- Lars Knudsen of HighTower Bellevue in Bellevue, Wash.
- Mark Kravietz of MK Wealth Management in Melville, N.Y.
- Jeff Leventhal of HighTower Bethesda in Bethesda, Md.
- Vanessa Martinez of The Lerner Group in Deerfield, Ill.
- Mark Masterson of HighTower Naples in Naples, Fla.
- David Molnar of HighTower San Diego in San Diego, Calif.
- Matt Otto of The Otto Group in Sarasota, Fla.
- Joel Rand of The Rand Group in Kihei, Hawaii
- Paul Rand of The Rand Group in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Pamela Rosenau of The Rosenau Group in Aspen, Col.
- Richard Saperstein of Treasury Partners in New York, N.Y.
- Greg Sarian of Sarian Strategic Partners in Wayne, Pa.
- Roger Shaffer of Shaffer Wealth Management in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Ron Weiner of RDM Financial Group in Westport, Conn.
- Bob White of Morse, Towey & White Group in New York, N.Y.
- Gibson Wilkes of White Pine Wealth Management in Portland, Maine
"It's exciting to see such a long list of HighTower advisors honored for doing what they excel at: providing insightful, hands-on service to help clients achieve their dreams," said Bob Oros, CEO of HighTower. "To everyone featured on this year's list: congratulations. You are the key to our success as a business, and we are so proud of all you have accomplished."
The Forbes rankings were developed by SHOOK Research, which used an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data to rate thousands of advisors with a minimum of seven years of experience in the wealth management industry. The rankings were compiled though analysis of several key factors, including the experience levels, credentials, revenue produced, assets under management, compliance records and industry experience of more than 32,000 nominees.
In 2019, HighTower advisors appeared on Forbes' lists of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, Top Women Advisors and Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors; Barron's Top 100 Financial Advisors, Top 1200 Advisors by State and Top 100 Women Advisors; the Financial Times' Top 300 RIAs; and InvestmentNews' Icons & Innovators and Women to Watch lists.
View the full list here: https://www.forbes.com/best-in-state-wealth-advisors/
HighTower is a national wealth management firm that provides growth capital and front- to back-end support services to independent-minded financial advisory businesses. Operating as a Registered Investment Advisor, HighTower provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices. Corporate services include 401(k) consulting and corporate cash management. Visit www.HighToweradvisors.com.
Securities offered through HighTower Securities, LLC member FINRA/SIPC. HighTower Advisors, LLC is a SEC registered investment advisor.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/32-hightower-advisors-honored-on-forbes-2020-list-of-best-in-state-wealth-advisors-300990378.html